Friday, October 15, 2010

Game Day!

I would be remiss if I didn't stress to you that today is GAME DAY. Big, big game against Centreville. Big game. Both teams are 6-0 and only one will walk away with a win. Who will be it be? Why, Chantilly of course. Super excited to see these boys take Centreville downnnn... They are going downnnn, I tell you!

This morning as Oldest left the house: "You excited about the game Rach?"
"Yup. Very excited. Are you going to do something?"
"Yup. I'm going to kill somebody. We're going to kill them."
"That's my boy." as I pat him on the those big, hulking shoulders.
"Now go to school, and kill some people this evening, like a good boy."
"Okay, Rach. I'll do that. And don't wear my jerseys tonight. I'm so serious. I'll be so ticked if you do. How embarrassing. The world doesn't need to know you are #92's family. How seriously embarrassing."

Question is, folks...Will the jersey get worn tonight???

1 comment: