Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Classic

So I must do my duty and represent to you the absolute comedic timing of Youngest. This morning as Oldest is doing his "I look good going to school" routine, Youngest says: "Mom, he is soooo dramatic." And as I cock my head sideways at the thought of him knowing and applying correctly the word "dramatic", he proceeds to explain, "Do you know what dramatic means mom? It means crazy and silly and not cool. He's really not so cool mom. He thinks he is but he's not really." Now that I have the proper definition of dramatic I can rest easy at night.

I told you previously about the "Yella Cah". The gaming level on this has increased, as one could expect anytime our particular family is involved. Nothing stays simple. It's all about one-upping the next one. Youngest has taken this goal to a whole new level. When a "yella cah" is spotted he says "I already saw that one!" And completely intends on getting credit for it. How do you argue with pure genius?

No comments:

Post a Comment