Friday, May 28, 2010

The Comeback Kids...

1st round playoffs, house basketball...last night! :) Oldest and his crew played hard, pretty much had the other team for the entire game. In fact, I'm pretty sure they had the point lead the entire game. Only one really great thing to point out, other than the fact that they won...and advance to round 2 of the playoffs next week...

Point: Oldest got a pretty comical foul. Standing still, guy with the ball runs into him. Literally. Ever seen a bone hit a brick wall? That's what it looked like. Oldest just standing as still as he wanted and this kid runs into him and literally flys backwards and hits the ground. Standing still, my boy was. What can I say, he's a "brickkk houseeee". Music cued. I found it pretty amusing from the sidelines. Strangely, opposing team dad seated next to me didn't share in my joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment