Monday, December 12, 2011

Bball Delight



I love that this morning I get to blog to you about my Bball Girl's tremendous win at her game on Saturday. I know you may be sitting there thinking this blog lady, she's so funny. She ALWAYS thinks her kids are sports-talented. Yes, friends! But seriously, though...

This season is especially fun because alongside the basketball games there's an added bonus in The Hub coaching the team. He just makes my blog life so easy! Saturday's game was so much fun. I am still trying to maneuver my way through videotaping and cheering. I don't want my footage to be of my embarrassing screams and cheers so it's a delicate balance that I'm still trying to master. The Hub suggested I bring the tripod next week. Have we reached that level of seriousness? Perhaps.

Bball Girl at point guard led her team. I mean, she LED her team! Showed real leadership skills, plays aggressively, scored 12 (pause for importance. T.W.E.L.V.E) of the team's 22 points. They won 22-18. Watching Bball Girl play is very exciting. She is an exciting player to watch. You can't help but get excited watching. Did I say that enough already? On my videotape footage, which you can surely check out on my facebook page or at www.youtube.com/4copelands, you can see that her coach, The Hub was all into the game too.

In the last quarter the opposing coach came over to ask if The Hub had played Bball Girl all 4 quarters of the game, against division rules. Nooo, The Hub assured her. Only three quarters. Surely she felt like that because Bball Girl was wiping the court with her team. I understand completely. Felt like you had seen that little fast, powerful player the whole time! The Hub was generous enough to share his clipboard with his lineup with that other team coach. I assure you he did that out of the kindness of his heart. No a competitive hiccup in that move at all.

This season, that top draft pick that The Hub was given and Bball Girl are turning out to make a ridiculously good pair. It's like yin and yang. One is huge-tall and the other is itty-bitty-small, but they play off each other, work together and brought The Hub mad smiles!

So far, season is 1-1. Stay tuned and check out those videos if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment